Thursday, February 21, 2008

Allah ka Banda

“Lips tremble, hands flicker
Eyes drop a pearl which dies at the flash of a smile…….
With the advent of a new fragrance in the garden of my life,
A new color, a new zest, a new zing ends my strive!!
Walking with the sky as it was past mid night…..
A silver lining dazzled and bestowed an angelic light.
A sparkling enwrapped the universe tight.
And I asked my heart “is everything right?”

God smiled in his abode,
Shinning with the stars, I landed on some other road.
Smirked on myself…..
As the first drop of rain touched me,
Eyes were wet, as someone held my hand!
Walking past cocoon to that barren land!!

Not realizing, I am not alone, not even stranded…..
My god disguised himself, kissed me and applauded…
He resides in my soul and I can see from my sight
Nobody can see him, as he is busy saving from thy plight!

The world is running their race!
Ignoring where is their solace?
When devastated in this desert
In search of roses in this beautiful field
In fighting anguish
Being erect and not sluggish.

There is an “Allah ka Banda”
Who enwraps you in his warmth
Smiles with you for the first grain of the draught!
Like a stepping stone taking you away from failures.
Gifting him to you, you forget him with all leisure’s!!
I found him like a priceless treasure
And I now my soul will preserve him without any measure
Because,
Everybody is not so fortunate…..
To be touched him
Who is my “Allah ka Banda”

7 comments:

Praniti said...

beautiful... :-)

Devz said...

expresion is applaudible!!

Rebel Raised by SATAN himself said...

lovely!!....

Rebel Raised by SATAN himself said...

read the comment on ur 2nd post!

@lok Bh@rg@v@ said...

A rose who made me a flower
*******single to double*******
were too gud,keep going dear

Priyank Rockzzzzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priyank Rockzzzzz said...

mesmerizing