Thursday, January 15, 2009

i wish

Wish I could tell u that I cried….
Wish I could tell u that I yelled….
Wish I could tell u I was excruciated…
With the strings of my heart torn apart…
And with things making us part….
And the lightening stuck….
Broke my dream… I wept…
Then held my self together…from pieces…
Wiped my tears and looked for the new dawn from the ashes….
In search of you, I came towards you ….
But that was not me… was my dismantled self with you…
Did all which was never me…
Said all which never had my essence….
I had gone much far from my own self….
Kept asking my self I want my soul back…
But my questions were never heard…
I say I was alone… alone in myself…
I wanted me... me , I … who wants to love… dream… achieve.. .
My duties… my responsibilities… my aim… I forgot in my path way…
I have always dreamt of making the world know… who I am…
And here I was…. Asking my self “is that me”?
All because I wanted you.... to hold me…
Wipe my tears… and kiss me….
Kiss on my eyes… to see the world…
And making me… “me” again…

1 comment:

Ashish Chandra said...

Wow ! U wrote this ! All of us go through these emotions some time or other but rarely someone capture them the way u have expressed . I second - u can do good with ur career in advertising.