Saturday, June 20, 2009

m yours...

There are days when I want to just look outside…
Tears roll by and I don’t hold them back…
That was just a routine affair till a day back…
But, today…
I want to dance like the peacock in the rain…
Just embracing the little droplets on my face..
And dancing like the peacock, and spreading my colours on the preface...
I want to scream and tell you, I am happy…
As I have seen the slightest of smiles on your face..,
People tell me love fades with time…
But, my love rejuvenates, every time u say u r mine..
Never thought all this happens…
Or its just written in books or told in stories…
It’s true … it’s really true..
All my emotions are subjected to you now…
If you are feeling low, I get miserably low…
And the moment you are happy, I am on the top of the world..
Knowing my words have not made you feel my real feelings..
I had to write…
Because… every moment of my life, u are in my mind “my life”
I know dark clouds also shadow us…
But my silver lining is u surrounding me
“I am there”…
And suddenly I start to the see sun rays sparkling…
I know life is a hustle bustle…
But even the one moment you take out…
Makes me forever smiling…
I might not see you often…
But that one moment of your warmth…
Makes me treasure life, as worth living…
May be I expect too much, or I say too much…
But I really do understand you…
And all I need is you…
Like the moon gets dark in the clouds…
When I will also fade away, as I breathe my last…
All I will say is….
I am crazy, but crazy in love with you…
Crazy about you,
Yours
Paro…








3 comments:

Geetika Gupta said...

yes u truly are his!
:P

योगेश कुमार 'शीतल' said...

Nice smell...I'll try to keep it for long.
Y K SHEETAL

Rozita Singh said...

parul its time to blog again :)am back on the blogsphere and it feels good.just went through old posts of mine and your comments. felt good :)