Thursday, August 28, 2008

forever together...

as i am walking along the highs and lows of this overtly busy city.....

i get stopped by sudden stream of thoughts that rush thru my mind and heart...

as the traffic , flats and everything seem to fade in the silent glow of memories ,,,,,

i have finally understood what is friendship...

i have what people say friends..\

from the oceans of strange people i had found a pearl whom i met a year ago....

who has acted as a guidance and his shining light has always hovered on me..

he makes me laugh, makes me smile.. has made me know whats life....

another my star in the sky of many rushes i met this person,,,,

silent, sutle, spirited ...

we were strangers but never felt it so...

now its like a three layered ice cream...

all sweetness and i add the crunchyness ;-)

may be am not able to b the bestest of frnd to u people...

but my deepest corner of heart knows...'

my eyes filled with tears ,.....

my soul still thanking god..

for the blissful foreverness u two have given me...

hold me, wen i fall...

catch my tear, wen i cry...

and remember me, wen i die

5 comments:

Unknown said...

m completely Speechless.......jst donno wat 2 say 2 one of d greatest person i'v ever known.....!
there are times when u look back n count ur happiest moments n immaterialistic achievments in life, n dis heartfelt gesture of urs is at d citadel of all of my happiest moments n achievements made in life.
Hope dat m able 2 just nurture n inspire you 2 achieve ur drmz....at d end ders jst 1 thing i'v 2 say n dat is U r simply Fantabulous......!!

Unknown said...

Q. hold me, wen i fall...
A. Always der for it Dear

Q. catch my tear, wen i cry...
A. Can't let dat happen ever.

Q. and remember me, wen i die
A. We remember those who go away frm us but u'v always been der with thy Heart all times so d above question never arises

parul said...

thanks vishal for d comment i have tears in my eyes...
thanks fr all the "immortal moments"
u have gifted me wid..
"cheers"

Dushyant Sachdeva said...

i cant believe my luck neither can stop thanking god for the friend m blessed with.....!!! so truthful and so very natural is she at heart that u cannot take long to get changled in hers' so very admirable and rich and lovely and ofcourse precious, d best of d best we have, friendship...!!
whatever happens in life next, parul, make one thing sure that u will never b alone either hitting the pizza in a restaurant or d wine bottle in a pub......i mean at both times' of life.....i sincerely hope that the latter never crosses your path....or VD-DT shall beat it across....!
i wouldnt say a thanku coz this has to go long, rite...?? but ya thanku for this one.....is really special to me!!
have a great life dear!!

Dushyant Sachdeva said...

i apologise readers for the use of wine bottle there in the previous comment.......its actually the whisky bottle....!!!
yeah....go ahead.....read it one more time now....!!!:p