Sunday, September 7, 2008

I lost my diary…..
The diary which had my daily existence notes….
My every day feelings… schedules…fights….tears
My everything... it was a collection of my days chores!
Now its all so empty, where should I write ?
I want the same diary,,,, perhaps???/
When I am happy my diary needs to bear a little less,
As I just used to write what I felt , ecstasy and then ended by thanking the ALMIGHTY!
But, when I am sad, it’s my best place to crib… to pen down my pent up……
Feeling so incomplete without it….
Spl. Today when I had loads to crib….
And cry about…
Wish I find it back!!!!
AND IT HAD MY PART 3 OF ALLAH KA BANDA…AN SEPT 1 ENTRY…….
PRAY I FIND IT BACK…

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
khulja sim sim said...

ohhh..im sure u will find it..

Karu... said...

hope u find it !! :)