Friday, January 25, 2008

*******single to double*******

I, me, myself……….these were the words I used to pamper myself with!

Enclosed in thy hands, hands of my parents, I found my self protected in cocoon which was besieged by their unconditional love and care.

Evidently, I am a single alone child. Darling of my dad and off course the pride of my ma.I always felt like ONLY THIS IS MY WORLD, where I am the ‘majesty.’

The “belle of the ball” ------------if I may say so, but that is what my heart used to beat!
Huh………
Showering of their love and blessings made me feel the heavenly bliss. THANK YOU! LORD.
Never imagined,”how doest it feel to share love?”
And suddenly (like in ‘k’ serials “shromm shromm” the flash light effect)
My post school day’s kick started with a boomerang! “I” faded away (dreadful Na)
“I” was “we” as I shifted to Delhi to my maternal uncle’s house.
“I” had a sis. “We” are sisters!!!!And I thought the worst nightmare was in front of my eyes with my eyes wide open………….
And red hot smoke out of my ears!!!!!!!!
Life changed! The ‘love’ was SHARED, ‘clothes’ were SHARED, ‘thought’ were SHARED, ******* was ‘shared.’(Sorry guys censored)
But, I realized our hearts had become one!
“We” felt sorrow! “We” felt pain! “We” felt happiness! “We” felt LIFE!
“I” LIVED LIFE!
Now, I am a proud sister, who I guess has a big heart, which beats foe her, prays for her and above all ‘loves her’
Guys, now I seriously bow my head in front of the almighty as he gave me an immortal gift who made me realize “love is all about giving”

“I owe my life to her!”

My dear sister “saniya.”
And ya…..I am happy to be ‘DOUBLE’

Not a blog but the diary entry of my heart!

9 comments:

Rozita Singh said...

haha!so cute!i hav always felt that u r 'big' sister material!so m sure u make a very gud elder sister!nd m sure for saniya u r a role model, a blessing fr her,she has found sum1 to find solace in!

Adi said...

truly an insight into who u are.




btw......jst askin......a seven letter word which is censored fr da boys?.........hmm....tough.....lol

Meher B said...

awwwww
i cant wait for the day when my love for my sister appears
ehehhe

Rebel Raised by SATAN himself said...

hehe... I am a single one so I cant really say i understand your pain.... but lol.. liked it!!

Praniti said...

LOL...i totally agree with meher...in my case...my big brother! *rolls eyes* :P

Geetika Gupta said...

thatz soo sweet!... lucky saniya to have a sis like u!.. lol

Unknown said...

after reading ur post can only say that u r a Blessing in Disguise for sania or any bro or sis...

Nikita Garia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikita Garia said...

yeah..very true..lyk they say baantne se pyar badhta hai ;)..............gud 1 ! i really liked :)